Thursday, April 13, 2006

perserverance in your mission

"My child, how many times have you felt like throwing in the towel? How many projects have you started but never finished? How many lives have you tried to touch but felt rejected? Are you frustrated? I was rejected, too, but I never gave up until I finished the work My Father assigned Me. Let Me strengthen and help you. It's never too late to start again. Let Me work through you, and I will stamp your life with My success."

Many times , i have started some personal projects for myself but i never seem to follow it through or either way i am taking a super long time to complete them. they maybe taxing or time consuming or maybe when i met with some difficulties, i never seemed to seek a solution to it.I want to follow through my projects in terms of trying to touch the lives i have seen.I also want to help people and glorify him but it seemed like there are lots of difficulty and bringing pple to salvation seemed like you need great perserverance.

You are my example of perseverance, Lord. You started and completed your assigned mission. And because You suffered through pain, rejection, and misunderstanding, with Your help, I can make it through, also. Thank You for Your strength.

SIMPLE TRUTH
Life's greatest lessons are learned in God's school of perseverance.

No comments: