Monday, December 31, 2007

Giving thanks for 2007

January 2007:
I am thankful we have moved back to North Carolina after a fruitful stay in London for 5 months.

February 2007:
I spent Valentine with Hubs finally after a two years break.
I met the nicest mummy I can ever hang out with! Susan and her two kids! I am so thankful that we have built a strong friendship despite such a short encounter. I am even more thankful that we are still in touch and talked often online!
I got myself rooted in the coolest Woman’s bible study group. Rene, my cell group leader has inspired me in so many ways, including housekeeping, baking and cooking!!

March 2007:
I went back to Singapore for a few weeks to spend time with my family and Jessica.
I celebrate hub’s birthday with him

April 2007:
Susie the coolest babe composed the ever best one time hit “A-Z love song” together with me! Thankful for friends who have been so helpful in my wedding preparation.
Thankful for the time I spent taking care of my niece, Shannice

May 2007:
Another chapter of Hub’s life. He graduated from Duke with a MBA and we had great fun with the in- laws when they were visiting us for three weeks and we traveled around in the Southern states
I spent Mother’s day with two great mummies!
I did my first strawberry picking!
I started driving for the longest distance in the states!

June 2007:
We had our traditional wedding in Shang finally! I did my first public performance and speech after 10 years!!
We had a family honeymoon in Phuket!
Spent time with Jess who left us for a greater other world.

July 2007:
Ron started his job in the Wallstreet.
I enjoyed my last few weeks of my “taitai” life.
We had great apartment with nice Manhatten view.

August 2007:
MUAK opened!!
Susie was here in NYC with me and Ronald. She was such a great comfort!
I met Cindy and she was another great lady whom I can relate to !

September 2007:
Began my dream in Columbia! Pursue my passion. Work in RGC. Met wonderful Singaporean friends and International friends.

October 2007:
Settled down in a American Korean Church and met more wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ.
Met Susan who drove up from North Carolina

November 2007:
Thankful for the surprise scholarship!
Thankful that god is with us in the midst of all trials and continued providence to encourage us.
A great Boston trip.

December 2007:
Private carolling and christmas quiz with hubs!
Wonderful Singaporean and cell group frens who helped us in moving.
Wonderful Chinese friends who helped.
Ivan Hohoho who is going to host us for three weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see so many wonderful blessings God has showered upon you TooToo. Praise the Lord for giving Ron and you strength, peserverance and faith each day. 2008 will be a great year for both of you! God bless!