Friday, March 14, 2008

KNICKS vs DETROIT

7 March 2008




Okies I am not exactly a KNICKS fan. But since I am in NYC, I might as well be. But then, what a let down after all the efforts of getting a ticket to go to Madison Square Garden to watch them in a stormy rainy night!! After a close fight, they lost two points to the PISTON from Detroit. Alright, but it was fun just watching a live match in MSQ. The neon lights, the sound effects, the great band and cheerleaders and the whole roaring crowd made your adrenaline rush. Is an experience but I am not sure I will be back for another round of KNICKS game. Maybe if there is a L.A Lakers or Chicago Bulls,I might watch it again. Just to reminisce the old days in high school when I would only watch NBA because there were Michael Jordan and etc.Well, all for the thrill of it for a cheap ticket and an experience in MSQ. Anyway, the Singaporeans are going for Alicia Key's concert in June in MSQ. Dank!They would have so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my baby is a chio bu!