Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008!

Merry Christmas to everyone. May everyone of you out there have a joyous celebration this year with your love ones.

As for me,on the eve of Xmas, I had spent my time with the Shermans to be part of their family tradition to bake sugar cookies. I am terribily thrilled, just because I thought it would always be fun to do something together with the family especially I am away from home this year. While I was looking at Crosswalk devotional before I went to bed last night,I was reminded the purpose of celebrating Christmas. Amidst all those shopping and gifts,the coming and the birth of Jesus Christ is the biggest salvation to all mankind on this special day.Today as I wake up and celebrate the first coming of the Lord, like a new beginning, I thank god for all the wonderful blessing and amazing journey he has been with me for the past year. It has been trialing but looking back and seeing how how much I have grown personally and with others, I knew I wouldn't come so far without his strength and help.Thank you, my abba....

"He who came as a lowly man to serve will assuredly come to take the reward of His service. He who came to suffer will not be slow in coming to reign. This is our glorious hope, for we shall share His joy." ( Faith Checkbook, December 25th 2008)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hey babe,

Here's me wishing you and your loved ones a happy and oxpicious niu year. May your life continue to be filled with enriching and fulfilling experience!

Psst... will you be back in sg anytime in July? Have to draw our guest list for my wedding. =)

Jo said...

raine,

My beloved god daughter, Charmaine Lim has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer. She is only 3+ years old.

I've set up a weblog for her:

http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com/

Please help by spreading the url to people u know. Do inform me if you intend to make a donation. If not, please take a little time to help by clicking on the nuffnang ads as all proceeds would go to Charmaine's cancer funds. Pls help to click on the ads on my personal blog too.

Thank you very much.

Warmest regards,
Jolene