Friday, December 08, 2006

Lots of tears

last day at work today. Sudden surge of sentimental feelings. All those hugs and kisses from the fellow workers whom I never thought I have built close frenships with touched the little corner of my heart. Just wished I could stay on longer. Is always hard to move on when frenships have started to develop. But isn't that part and parcel of growing up? People come and go in your life . I treasure those who made effort to maintain the frenship and those who took time to care. Nothing matters more ,just to have a few who geuninely cares .

So now all ready to pack and go again. Flying back to States in three weeks time. I am not too sure if everything will be as beautiful as it is now. But I trust the lord to take care of them all. Surely, he will provide if we seekth his will. I know I can count on him for wisdom and strength. Am I ready for the jet set in one week's time? I think I am .But yet many things are running through my mind. I guess is coming to the end of another year. Time to reflect on what has been going on this year and the year coming ahead.

I am looking at the beautiful cards and letters I received from Aileen, Faye and Lilin. Beautifully created with love and their precious time.Those kind words and encourgement meant so much to me. I looked over and over again. Aren't I silly or not? Such simple stuff can really touch me and made me cry. I pray that god will bless them all, and all my friends back home in Singapore. I pray that they will be joyful in whatever they are doing.

And my family. Have conversation with TOO papa yesterday.He always had this way of expressing himself out of the blue which made me want to cry. He said" I am glad you are happy and doing well now." I want to cry again. The words are so simple but yet they came from someone who has raised me through these years and have no expectations of me returning anything at all. How awesome is that? Reminded me of Jesus's love ,his sacrificial love for all of us.

Dear Lord , I prayed that you will make me more like you and give more to others .Make me a good reflection of your ever kind,gentle,loving ,patient,giving and faithful nature. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your this post makes my eyes water... :p

Anonymous said...

Thanks xin,
I guess you cry because you go through the most difficult period of my life. Thanks for being such a dear fren
Raine