Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sensitive Woman

The love one came back with a bouquet of flowers which surprised everyone who has gathered at our place for bah choy mee .Taken aback ( he did not know there is a party), he placed the flowers on the table while I am trying to hide my happiness and excitement. Everyone turned to me and said" He bought flowers for you!" I am too shy and blushed to say anything or looked at him. But when the party ended and everyone left, I gave him a big teddy hug and kiss.He was in the clouds when I blabbered,"What have you done wrong today that you are trying to redeem? " He rolled his eyes and shuddered at this unappreciative woman.Hiak!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha what a cute couple!

metta said...

awww raine, that's too sweet of him..! really happy to know u're doing so well overseas. the trip to belgium sounds oh-too-good-to-be-true! keep the photos rolling woman! = )

Little Miss Snooze said...

so sweet of him! :)