Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be my Valentine?

I like the artistic class I am taking.
Seriously made us reflect on our personal artistic autobiography.
Today, in class, we had to compose a song.I made a silly Valentine song with another of my classmate. My friend said the song seemed to be depicting what I am going through...I guess sooo...So here is a revise version of "My Bonnie" Lyrics inspiration: We were supposed to include the few candies which have words imprinted on them.

My lover boy, send me an email
My lover boy,said he missed me
My lover boy, asked if I love him
I said yes of course,I love you
Hug me and kiss me
When will I ever see you again?
Hug me and kiss me and
Only you be in my heart.


So i came back and sang eagerly my new composed song to my lover boy and on top of that I sent him two links: Praying through the deeper issues of lifeand How husband can inspire romance in the marriage which i thought were good.

These were my Valentine gifts for him.

No comments: