Saturday, February 02, 2008

CNY 2008 : Year of the Mickey mouse

I realized I have grown to be so much dependent on him over the past few years that his absence do make such a huge difference to my life. As much as I am super busy with my schedule, there were times when I thought if it was nice to have him around.On friday, i can't believe I felt so accomplish by crossing out my checklist. After student teaching in the MSC,I went to Cathedral Parkway to do grocery shopping at West side and then went to the bank and did my check deposits.After which I went back to my room, did some reading,went to the gym in the midst of the heavy rain and had a great workout. I felt so great at the end of the day. I wondered when was the last time I had been so independent. I guess it was about 1.5 years ago before we were married. Working out was great for me especially I had not touch the gym for the last half a year .My new fitness schedule is out. I am going to sign out for pilates class,swim once a week and hit the gym once a week, all in all three times per week of exercise.

On top of that, a lot of baking and cooking with the fellow singaporeans. In fact, we just had our CNY celebration just now. It was fun. We did silly stuff competing to find positive stuff to say during "lao yu shen," ,ate Singaporean food and found someone who graduated from Harvard who was as passionate as me in ECCE.So we went on chatting hours and hours on early childhood eduation which made me felt so fired up.

And that explained why I am so awoke at this late hour typing this entry.There were so many things to give thanks for this week. Truely blessed to have such great support while he is gone and god revealing to me little encouragements in this period of uncertainty. Just a while ago, he threw me the verse from 1 thessolanian 1:3-10. I was encouraged by them that they kept their faith in times of trouble and rejoice in the holy spirit which inturn become an encouragement to others.I must start believing even more firmly that all these things will turn out to be good.

No comments: