Sunday, September 17, 2006

London (I)

I will say London is such a much nicer place to stay compared to NYC for the people here are so much polite and friendl. I love the Londoners . They are very considerate,helpful and patient in their services.It surprised me that even though this city is one of the world 's biggest financial centre,I did not feel that everyone is stressful nor hostile. The city has lots of greeneries, clean roads and streets and everything seemed to be very systematic and peaceful in a hustling and bustling place. It reminded me a lot of Singapore ,especially the TUBE and DLR aka MRT and LTR.It made things so much easier for a person like me who has been relying on public transport all my life.Now, I can get around and do the things that I like. Lots of interesting events, concerts, galleries, museums, public lectures which will sweep my mind off during my next four months stay here. Are you ready to take on this london ride with me?Keep yourself updated on my postings in London!!



Apparently, these pigeons in the park is one of my favourite .Baby is definitely trying to enjoy this tube ride to LBS.
These beautiful roses were one of those many beautiful ones which we took in Queen Mary's garden.

We were strolling in Regent Park which is just opposite LBS. The weather is really great now .We felt so relaxed here.

No comments: