Thursday, September 07, 2006

When two becomes one

I realise there are certain trivial stuff which i get a bit frustrated with when we stayed as a couple and somehow i find that pretty amusing at times.

1) I prefer to use microwave to cook noodles and he prefers to use the traditional boiling method
2) I prefer to keep my kitchen neat and tidy even while I am cooking whereas he tends to clear up the mess after everything
3) He likes to watch gowdy films like ROME while I prefer my CINDERELLA and CHOCOLATE FACTORY
4) He tends to wet the whole bathroom while I prefer to keep it dry
5) He needs to sleep in an air-conditioned room and always like to keep the temperature cool while I prefer to just hv the fan or none.

Well,amazingly, as two stayed together , You always have to find ways to compromise but isn't that the fun part of marriage?When two becomes one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading this entry coz i couldn't agree with you more!! haha.. i hope to share with you my views too. haha..
wy

Zealous said...

wah not bad,huh,not married , areadi got lots of views on that. write to me tell me more!!!

Jo said...

It's a good thing that I went abroad with kh or to visit him a few times and I was really glad that we lived together b4 we got married or anything.

By living together, we learnt alot about and from each other. He can be a real house husband yet lazy at times. I can be real untidy but when the mess gets unbearable, I'll clean up the whole place.

We went grocery shopping together and it felt simple but good. He cooked, I washed. I cooked, he washed.

He has some weird habits. I have some weird habits. But we could tolerate each other in the end. =)

From here, I could see that we definitely can survive with each other w/o stepping on each other's toes too much... =)