Sunday, April 29, 2007

Drinking water in Durham





Shocked was I when bb passed me this leaflet which stated that there were too much lead in the water in Durham. That probably explained why I have been dropping so much hair ever since I moved here. And yes, as much as I am reluctant to be unfriendly to the earth , we have to switch to buying mineral bottled drinks.Gosh, god knows how much lead has been accumulating in our bodies? I missed Singapore clean and safe drinking water. We can drink it from anywhere!!!

And check out how much calcium oxide are there in the water??After leaving the water in the room for a few days, it has been oxidised to a thick layer of calcium carbonate???!!!

2 comments:

Jemej said...

Oh dear! I guess that's one of the reasons why we are thankful to be staying in Singapore. Hope you are doing all well and good there babe, see you soon!

Zealous said...

Thanks babe, I am doing well here. This is quite shocking to me. We have taken SIngapore's clean water for granted.