Sunday, April 15, 2007

Salvation

Before I went back to the states tommorow, I tried to make an attempt to invite my dad and my brother to church last Sunday. It was a big reaction from Dad and I guess he still needs some time. I was a bit disappointed but I knew i had to continue to keep their salvation in my fervant prayers.Many of my bible study mates have shared how miraculously their grandmothers and dads receive Christ even at the age of 80. As long as you pray hard, god will touch their hearts in his own timing.

I sow the seed and will leave the rest to the lord. Is interesting to know what are the reasons keeping dad from trying to know more about Jesus . I guess sometimes you will just feel so eager to share your faith and the joy that you take this whole process upon yourself.

Release your burden and let the lord lead his way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raine, let's pray together! It's never easy to change their mindsets.

Jemej said...

Keep the faith gal. My parents are non-catholics, they are devout buddhists. So it meant a lot a lot to me when they went through the entire church wedding ceremony, the rehearsal too, with us. Especially my dad. let us pray for our parents together. :)

Zealous said...

Yup Joc and Jemej, prayers is the most powerful of all!!