Saturday, January 05, 2008

I have a feeling we are going to win...

The bid of Youth Olympics 2010!!!Okies.I really love Singapore alot especially after being away for a while and i think is a fantastic city to live in.I am always so proud of it and think is a blessing to be part of this world class city.I can't descibe to you the reactions of the people whom I have met when I told them I am a Singaporean. They would always go," That's a wonderful place." " I wish to work and live there."

Singapore is one of the candidate city for the inaugural Youth Olympic Games. We’re already shortlisted as the top 5 countries who will be vying for the chance to host the first Youth Olympic Games in 2010 and guess what, the recent update shows that we are second behind Moscow. Just SECOND. And this means that we have a high chance of hosting YOG 2010.



Won’t we feel proud about having Youth Olympic right here in Singapore, in 2010? Support the bid.

Support Singapore YOG 2010

No comments: