Friday, January 04, 2008

Miss Martha,Donna and Mr Jamie

I have been really spending my time just oggling at all those nice recipes I have seen on the cookbooks.That day, I spent 5 hours in Barnes and Nobles browsing through all the cookbooks and taking down recipes.(One of my luxuries of spending hours at the bookstore during the winter break)I am so tempted to get all these books but I am worried to carry them all around with me especially we are moving around for this period of time. The
Martha Stewart Bake Book is really a fantastic book for an amature like me.Donna hay's classics have been great as well. One thing I like about all these books is they are really detailed in their description of the kind of ingredients,equipments and steps used.I think they are fabulous choices for people who want to picking up the fundementals of cooking and baking.
And just yesterday, I spent my time watching my favorite chef, Giada De Laurentiis on Foodnetwork. You see, I am especially into Italian food recently since Hubs praised that I have a flair in this area.:) And guess what, I discovered that Jamie Oliver will be starting his home show from Jan 6th onwards.I think Foodnetwork
is gonna be my favourite site and TV station

No comments: