Monday, January 28, 2008

Spring semester

School started last week and it was another semester of "chionging" for all the courses. Each time, when things get a little tougher, I will remind myself how god has blessed me with this oportunity and how he wants me to use this knowledge to bless other people. I should be thankful of it and should be perservering in pursuing it. I realised that no matter what circumstances you are in, having a group of supportive friends do help you to pull through. But nothing beats being back home, having a little hug and kiss from the one you love so dearly. I started missing him already.This semester will be a life changing experience for me again. Truely,when you learn to battle each day, you grow stronger as a person.Isn't that wonderful?

3 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Are u pregnant!?!?

Anonymous said...

Omigod ... u r preg!

Anonymous said...

I am not pregnant,my dear frenz!!Just have desire haha