Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing up.

I can't imagine how I went thru my uni days back in NTU. Just today, while visiting NIE, I am thinking how on earth had I survived my three years in NTU.Thankfully, living in hostel had salvaged my traveling journey back then.

I felt really nostalgic being on the campus itself. The landscape still had a tinge of familiarity but on close scrutiny, there were a lot of new changes. Brand new blocks of hostels, a new research centre for the engineering school and being in NIE itself was different compared to the old days of dusty coridoors,WIP landscapes and inadequate facilities. I am so impressed by how things had changed .
Time flew,new changes, new improvements.

Walking through the coridoors of the academic professors' office seemed to remind me of how I went and visited my professor for the many meetings in his office with my group mates to refine our final year project. A bit de javu. But 7 years have passed by, this time round, I am meeting my friends who were lecturing there to seek career advice.

Looking at the young graduates who were rushing for tutorials and lectures, I just suddenly felt I had grown older. I was once that young!

2 comments:

ehhleee said...

7 yrs meh? only 4 yrs since we graduated lah..i like to tink i'm not DAT old. hehe. and yeah~ welcome back mdm too!

Zealous said...

Yah hor..i thought i graduated earlier than you?Maybe 5 years for me.