Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Neigh....goes the Riders Cafe

So my dear friend, Susan ,knew that I had been wanting to check out cool hang out areas in Singapore and kindly brought me to the Riders Cafe at the Saddles' Club for lunch. I love that place!It is situated in the lush greenery where you can spend a relaxing time chit chatting with your frens and be amused by an odd horse trotting by. Riders Café has a rare, rustic charm to it, considering the concrete jungle called Singapore in which we live. This casual eatery is in good stead for a successful future as long as it maintains its quaint and cosy allure.Food serve is excellent although I think is a bit pricey for a lunch menu. I will definitely visit it again for is relaxing ambience.Thanks Susan for this wonderful recommendation

No comments: