Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Toothpaste,soymilk and exfoliator=love?

R:I had some presents for you
Me:What?
R:Here,take a look..
I rummaged through the the NTUC plastic bag and found my favorite soymilk and also an exfoliator for bathing and new tooth paste.

I was grinning almost to heaven.Not that i had given instruction to him to help me buy the stuff. Since I am going to be back for just a month, I had not been on top of things and had been taking it really easy.That included compromising with my daily necessities such as drinking my favorite soymilk,my bathing toiletries.
Babyface was thoughtful to drop by the NTUC on his way back home to buy these stuff for me.Sweet.Sometimes, the smallest things in life can really made you happy.Thanks,babe.

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

So thoughtful!

And welcome home!

ehhleee said...

aww...dat's so sweet!!! =)