Thursday, August 31, 2006

A quiet night

Rest in your unforced rhythm of rest
I reallie like this article on telling us how to REST and be silent for a moment in our day. We are always so caught up with the mundane and endless tasks work which we have to do that we never have time to pause and listen to our heart or more importantly for me to have a conversation with the lord.
Well, i get to do that ever since i am here. I guess i am not working now. Have pretty much time to myself to reflect and read god's word which is a pleasure. i enjoy the peace, the sensation of connecting to the spiritual father, the feeling of not being able to rush and definitely the inner reflection of my life principles and priorities. I thank god for this time and believe with all my heart that he is preparing me for a greater works in the time to come. meanwhile, patience for me and the R family ......
http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/devotionals/encouragement/

Barnes and Nobles
I love this place.i can spend my whole afternoon in this heavenly place which has all genres of books that kept my braincells activated the whole day. i say you ask for it and they have it.Ranging, from war,history,astronomy,home furnishing,pets, fiction,non-fiction,pyschology,religion,gardening, music, art, entertainment....whole lots of collection for you to explore and to indulge yourself in that pitless world of knowledge.I love to learn and constantly keep myself intellectually stimulated. I wish i find this place earlier and i will not spend some days idling ard and lamenting.Is my new hangout .with a cuppa in one hand and a favourite magazine or book on the other, somebody has to keep the time for me.

Ernesto
Is so chilly. I haven smell the rain for quite a while. A good break from the summer sun but yet scary.The wind is howling and the sky is grey and dull all day . People stayed in and is souless on the street. Somehow , it seemed like the devil is here. Nobody dares to move and you can sense that tension in the air. Ernesto is here.The tropical thunderstorm has hit the Carolinas. Hopefully not another Katrina which swirled and killed tons. I stayed at home, praying it will subside, so that i can prance around the golf course during the weekends once again.

No comments: