Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Natural History Museum



I skipped my Japanese class today to have a day out with BB since he will be flying to NYC tommorow again. We went to Natural History Musuem today which i thought was one of the best i have visited so far. The building itself was intricately designed and the exhibits were fantastic and comprehensive ranging from the prehistoric dinosaurs ,birds ,mammals, insects and the Earth.I like the way they presented the information which was so interactive and infomative. We had great fun toying with all the games.There were so many students in the museum.Pretty rowdy and it kinda of reminded me how exciting it was to go on excursions back in schooldays. Not pretty much on able to see and learn but hanging out and chilling with frens .the good old days of rattling and cackling at every little silly joke.oohhh, I miss that....

No comments: