Monday, August 20, 2007

Asbury Park

This weekend was pretty busy for us. On saturday, we decided to drive out to the beach since summer is going to end in two weeks time. After researching online for a while, Asbury Park is our pick!Being out in the Sun is definitely good for me. I am feeling so much recharged after working on my job search at home for the whole week.The gentle breeze and not so blazing sun coupled with some soothing Mediterreanean music from the nearby Carbana Store was heavenly.BB and I are such beach bumers.On top of that, BB has his AC fellow mate who will join us every saturday for some weekend retreat. "HoHo hocklicks" as I will like to call him is a super hilarious guy who likes to entertain us with his jokes.The day ended with a late evening dinner. The weekend chef whipped up delicious fish curry and stirred fried asparagus with minced meat and drowned his guests in his bottle of 2005 Califonian Zifandel. Our Chinese friends came over to our place to chill and the entertainment was our wedding video.Time flies, it has been two months since the dinner!




Sunday was our usual routine which we are still trying to refine. Church in the morning followed by marketing in Chinatown. I decided to shop in Chinatown because is way way much cheaper and I can get all my groceries done for the week at just 40 bucks.Good deal i will say coz the last time, i did it at the supermarket ard my neighbourhood, it cost me a 100 bucks!Henceforth, every weekend , we will be dragging our groceries, take the ferry and subway to head back to our place.BB is starting to complain that this is not an effective way and there is no way he will do this every week. So there we go again, trying to find a better way to do our marketing. Maybe is time to invest in a old granny pushy-trolley?:)or maybe I should start exploring other kinds of crusines...?:)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wah, so happening your photos! Marketing from Chinatown? Let's see how long you can last! Optimize... optimize.. optimize....