Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you want to be organized too?

Lately, I discovered a change in me. Or should I say it seemed to be my Old self resuming. Getting pretty organized in all the little things in my life.( Urghh..wasn't like this for a pretty long time) Started getting happy in just putting ticks on my to-do lists. Drawing up little schedules of expenditure,grocery inventory stock lists.Lists of weekly,daily and monthly schedules to do cleaning of bathroom,kitchen and laundry. Planning my weekly menus so that I will be doing my marketing in one shot in the weekend.Started labeling all the little folders for the vast amount of mails we received.SO far so good, have been getting things done.:)
Gosh,I wonder how long can I sustained these? Anyway, thought that once school term starts for me, I need some systems to get going in the household in order for me to balance both family ,study and work.Having some systems in your life do so good when you try to multi task between various roles. Help to remove clutter in your thoughts, your space and lead to getting things done efficiently. I called it PRODUCTIVITY! I have prayed and priortized that lord will guide me in balancing my role as a wife and pursuing my passion. Never to compromise my BB's mealstime and cleanliness of the house when I got more responsibilities coming in!
And today when i was doing my quiet time, God affirmed me that in many areas of Jesus's Ministry, there is organization. The way the stories are being told, the way he instructed disciples to go in teams to evangelise, the way he gave out the bread to multitudes.Being organized will help us to make time off to do his ministry and work!!
So am I still a right brainer or left brainer?I hope I am still right!

No comments: