Thursday, August 30, 2007

South Street Sea Port



Chanced upon this when I was waiting for my interview around John Street. I walked across to the other block on Fulton Street and came to this pretty lively place called South Street Sea Port.( Susie, I should have brought you here). Touristy but a nice place to hang around after you got tired of shopping at Century 21 in Lower Manhatten.:)

I am glad I went for the interview . It was a part time tutoring position with this school.I was hesitating coz i did not really want the job. Alright, I mean I kinda of decided that the position wasn't going to fit into my school schedule after I sent in the application and hence was hesitant about it.Anyway went for it in the end coz i thought why not gain some experience of having some interviews in America? Some parts did not go too well so i don't think I will get the position. But oh well, I am happy that I went through it at least.:)

3 comments:

cherylchiw said...

see! i do read... all the efforts not gone to waste... ur blog is great when i get up at odd hours with no one to chat with! harlha... did you get cheap tix too?.. but food there is ex and not good. yeah C21 is great! but never really get enuf time to 'explore'. next time you're around, go checkout niko at 80 wall & pearl str corner... try their homemade green tea icecream tastes like those in osaka with hints of maple and ONLY 1.75!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so delighted I found your webpage, I
really found you by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something
else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all
round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the great jo.


Here is my webpage how to lose weight

Anonymous said...

At this time it seems like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my site :: diet plan