Saturday, January 07, 2006

cherish what you have

i have great fun witht he children.I enjoy the classes except for some children from Lavinia classes whose parents love her so much that i face difficulty with them.I pray that god is gg to continue to lead me out of this.
i taught my twins and they really made my day. They are so much obedient now and can tallk in simple sentences. They asked me" Where are you, we cannot find you...." It melts my heart..theya re so innocent
.....i guess that is the rewarding part of the job...you get to work with the little adorable ones...

I felt stronnger presence when i am back in SIngapore with the lord. I guess when you are more alone , you will tend to be more spiritual as well.I am praying for our future together. I wonder when will the next time we will get together. I tell myself that i must enjoy my single hood as much before it will be gone in a twink of an eye. SOmehow, i cannot.....think must start to become SMarter....time will never come back. Cherish your present and do not look too much into the past nor the future.

No comments: