Monday, January 16, 2006

my prayers for wedding

Lord i want to submit my prayers to you about my marriage plans.
i want to thank you that yesterday despite we quarral , i manage to tell my dad abt my plans and i thank the lord that my brother is still very supportive for me. I felt so much reassurance after talking to him.
Lord, i am abit troubled about my plans now both for church wedding,and rom ceremony. I pray that you will lead me to a decision on how o conduct these two ceremonies. My desires are to be solemenise under the pastor to be husband and wife and a memorable event .. Lord i can only list out a few pros and cons for this event :
Pros:
Memorable
Suitable for frenws
Maybe semiformal
Cons:
Expensive and we have to do another one in 2007 .
Guest list is hard to decide
children may not run about

Lord , i seek your advice in this simple event. I trust that you will mmake it a joyous occasion where everyone will be very happy with me together.And lord I pray that most importanntly my dad will not be wavered by anyone who may talked bad things about my way to conduct the ceremony.Lord i pray for the wisdom to be organised and get things inplace according to the time frame you set for us. Lord i also pray that i will be able to get a pastor to solemnise for our ROM.

Lord as i am writing this, i suddenly feel less panicky about the whole situtation. I will continue to work on my ROM ceremony and leave the big wedding to you.I feel that everything is in control under your hands. Everything will be in place according to your perfect timing. Lord i want to thank you for what you have done in my life. Abundant blessings ---opportunity to go states for three months( I know is all for a greater cause),ron getting an internship and much much more....Lord i want to sumit my family nad ronald's family to you for health,prosperity and joy and peace. I also want to submit my friends elvin ,hooi sin,yvvone ,jolene all to you. Blessed them in every part of their life.Lord thank you lord..

No comments: