Thursday, January 12, 2006

While you are interviewing

I pray that you will do well in your interview,give you the utterance,,can't wait to hear all the miracles god has showered upon you. It maybe tough but with god's strength you are amazing. I submit you to the hands of the lord that today you will be physically,mentally and spritual strong to handle the warfare. You shall be sharp able to dart off all evil darts and with quick wit ,impressed your interviewers.Pray that that favor of the lord will be upon you that you find favour in the lord.His grace is abundant upon. May you not rely on his strength but his.

I pray that you will keep on seeking god daily with all your heart,living the spirit each day,moment by moment and growing in his independence on him.
Psalm 119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart
Rom.8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
I also pray that you will learn to take every thought captive and not be conformed to the world's thinking.
Rom. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God
.2Cor. 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled

Most importantly, I prayed that you will not learn to depend on your circumstances for happiness but on god alone.
Hab. 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Php. 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
I prayed that you will have new strength in your busy schedule and that the lord may strengthen him with his strength.
Isa. 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Eph. 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

No comments: