Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rest in the lord

I so happy today after talking to Adeline and i felt that god is so almighty. We briefly discussed about how to rest in the lord.Indeed when we know how loved we are by the lord, we will try to seek thy kingdom and live a worry free life. Everyday, we prayed to the lord that this is the day to rejoice and we put on a smile...a smile that is truly from the bottom of the heart.Somehow one never know how blessed he is until he went through a journey with the lord, submitting himself to the lord and seeing all the prayers come true.how true that is ...everyday we may have something we are not contented about or we maybe overwhelmed by the stress that we are facing in our life.Anxiety,worried,fear,confusion creeps into our life so easily ...if we are not careful, we maybe easily consumed by the devil.These few months,. Negative confessions have been drawing me away from the power of the lord. Luckily, i am so blessed that my babyface have pulled himself strong and support me in his prayers. Can never forget how he pray for me till i felt asleep coz i feel so peaceful and painless.AS I am talking to Adeline today, I begin to tell myself that i made these confessions a daily habit:

1) I am righteousness of god. All those symptoms of ill health are the lies of the devil. I am strong and and healthy and all the generation curses shall not be set on me. What happen to my mum will not happen to me.

2) Everyday is a blessing. At work, I shall be a blessing to others. I rejoice in whatever i do. i try my very best. Whatever setback i face. Let me take it at stride .Let my laughter be a joy to others

3) I want to walk in god's timing and submit whatever worries and cares I have to him. Let him lead the way while i rest in him

4) Good things shall be blessed upon my family and my Ronald and his family in health, in work and in financial

5) Let me continue to walk by faith in everyday life and enjoy the present.

No comments: