Sunday, July 16, 2006

Be patient to move

Well two more weeks before leaving for the States to join babyface.
Lots of meeting up and trying not to be too anxious over anything.
Very tempted to start moving into what i will be doing over the next few months. Yet i want to pray about it and wait for the lord's confirmation .I cannot laze around doing nothing .It's just not me!!!I need to be on the move. . i felt i need to get into some SERIOUS staff like finding jobs,signing up courses,research.
Reminded myself that i have to learn to move slowly I decided to do this for the next month or so at least till mid august when we are confirmed of our plans for next year .I want to take this time when i can rest in the lord and wait upon him. Prayed about my plans and blah blah...

Prayer requests:
1.Ron's career plans
2.Dallas's career plans
3.My decision to take graduate work
4.Finding a kindergarden to attach to
5. Working for swallows in NYC
6.Mission trip next year
7.Myhealth

Things i will like to learn:
1.Ballroom dancing
2.try out golf
3.Piano lessons
4.Aerobics lessobs
5.Japanese lessons
6.Cookery lessons
7.Driving licence
8.Waterpainting classes
9.Jewellery making.

No comments: