Sunday, July 16, 2006

One step to the mighty work

Thank god for the wonderful mission trip i went. It broguth me lts of fresh revealtions and many thoughts about the work of kingdom. It touched my heart to remind myself to always put christ as the centre in whatever i do. I have faith that when you walk in line with his will, he will provide everything according to his riches.
How bless are we to be staying in SIngapore and worshipping the lord like nobody else did. I have taken the freedom of worship for granted i want to continue to praise the lord for all the wonderful things he have did in my life.

I wanted to note down the few major incidents which happened in this INner Mongolia Mission Trip.

1.My breakthrough to share my testimony in a huge group in Chinese
2.My breakthrough in praying for someone in Chinese
3.My visit to the grassland which enriched my experience in dwelling in the house of love.HOw mighty is our shepherd.
4.The kind of persecutions and trials put in our lives are different. "Chinese vs Singaporeans.
5.The servanthood,humility which are reflected in the way the Chinese served us
6.The freedom to worship and our experience with the Chinese government.
7.The significance of the Great commission and the commandment for everyone to evangelise
8.The power of Holy Spirit is manificient,beyond geographical barriers and language barriers
9. The power of fellowship and to keep rooted in his work.

Prayers:
To continue to pray for future mission trips to China and Philipines.

No comments: