Monday, July 31, 2006

Saturday Updates

Thank you my dear friends who have dropped me short sweet messages to know that all of you have read the blog.

I am getting used to my life over here for the past two days even though with occasional snoozing in the afternoon which reallie helps to kill my time over here.The heat wave in the East Coast is atrocious and I have
put on tons of sunscreen before i go out. Despite wanting to get a tann,going out without any sun protector is definitely going to ruin my complexion
That explains why i hv been so concientious in putting on my masks every night for the past few days.:P

I met up with BF ( aka babyface)'s friends on Saturday for dinner in a seafood restaurant .What a costly meal. Guess i nees to adjust to the standard of living over here. Before i start earning the US dollars, I think i better be scrimpy over my expenditure.This Asiancouple i met is nice,spoke with strong accent.In fact, this whole group of friens spoke with an accent coz they have been living in states since they are young. Aggressive and driven people, their topics encircled in areas like business,internship etc....somehow i became a listener and talked lesser in the group. And i met someone whom i want to intro to all those singles out there. He is Indo-chinese born and according to BF,his dad owed islands in Indonesia.Furthermore he is super funny and cute....haha gals grab him!

Anyway aside from all these, if we are ever going to be rooted here for the next few years, i will reallie prefer to stay out of the city.I felt so quaint living where i am here,with beautiful cliffs at the back and the riverfront with a picturesque view of Manhantten.The ferry ride from my place along Hudson River was breathtaking and I felt so relaxed before stepping into the bustling NYC.

No comments: