Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I will stick by you

I have not been feeling too good,coughing badly and body aching...what happened?
Had a conversation with babyface.Not such a smooth day for him. I prayed that god will continue to watch over him, grant him people who favoured him and will help him. Most importantly,teach him how to rely on you even more. I believe is a test of faith and if he over comes it, there will be a breakthrough of spritual walk with you. Nevertheless, I also prayed that there will definitely be soemthing great going to happen.If not my dearest lord will not send me to states during this period. I continue to pray that the lord will guide us and not be affected by whatever is happening around us. We will not please the human but only him. God ,you promised that if we ask ,we shall receive. I boldly come to your throne to ask you to prosper me and ronald in our career and family.
Thank you,Jesus.

No comments: