Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chinese lesson

If your student is keen in learning, will you reject him?
I think I will not.
Apparently, dear Ron has gotten an email from his instructor that he has to stop taking his Working Mandrin classes as he was not qualified because he has learned Chinese before. His attendance in class has intimidated his fellow classmates.( Huh???)But the thing was my hubba can't communicate properly in Chinese and hence he took up this class to brush up his conversational skills.( All thanks to his true blue AC days.I wonder if I will send my son to that school)
Last two weeks, he was so keen. Everyday, he will come back and practice his hanyu pinyin. Though I am amused by him, I am really happy to see that he is willing to brush up his mother tongue. He told me that he hated Mandarin classes last time and he couldn't believe in himself that he was so eager to learn now.Well, I said, "Is better late than never".
I just pray that god will give him one more chance to pick up his Chinese!!!He really need to brush up!!!!

No comments: