Monday, January 22, 2007

I am back!

It has been such a crazy start for the new year. After arriving back in the states since a week ago, we have been busy moving in to the apartment, got everything moved in , did all our necessary groceries which amounted to quite a shocking sum and started to get used to the life back in North Carolina.

I have been busy tutoring a high school girl who was desperately in need of help for precalculus since I came back last week. Though I have told myself I would never want to touch Math again , it seemed like I could not escape what I was being trained to do in my academic career and hence for just two sessions, I have earned myself a hundred and fifty bucks to do my groceries.hehe.Extra income.

Anyway, I apologised for my MIA. Lots of people have been wondering what I have been up to and I just could not get myself in front of the laptop with tons of things awaiting to be cleared and so here I am back in action, trying to back track my logs which I found it so difficult to do.

In addition, I have been busy calling people and chat with my new acct set up at vopibuster which allowed me to call landlines in Singapore for free. And not forgetting, now that we started subscribing Netflix, the night time was usually unwinded with one of our favourite movies.

Well , there are so many things to do now especially I made a resolution to be in the kitchen more often. And indeed I am , i started learning how to bake cookies and cook dishes which we could not find over here. So be prepared for more food and recipes entries

1 comment:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Is vopibuster only avail in USA?

Tell more about your baking/cooking :)