Wednesday, June 04, 2008

James' farewell


We had another farewell gathering for James who would be leaving for a mission to Japan in two days time. Oh well...it seemed like people in our small group as what Bob had described were all around the world doing mighty works of the kingdom. First with Jane traveling to Honululu for her discipleship training and then a year mission in Southeast Asia, now James in Japan working with the high school students ministry and soon in later part of the year, Theresa will be in Jordan, Julie will be in North Korea and Bob will be in Australia!! I am so encouraged by my brothers and sisters.They really took a leap of faith and stepped out of the comfort zone to serve the lord and his people. SO lord,I prayed that you will bless my brothers and sisters while they are out of the mission fields with good health, boldness to reach out to people through your love and spritual discipline to keep rooted in your word.I also asked you to open doors of opportunities for me to serve you in any way in your timing.Prepare my heart,soul and mind as you geared me up for the work which you have prepared for me.Amen.p.s James just sent all of us his latest updates on his prayer request.In order to help us to remember what to pray for him, he sent us a wallpaper to remind us his requests:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.