Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Columbia Picnic


Summer is coming. I love it because I love the sun!! We had been counting down to good weather everyday and with temperature hitting the 70s, we knew we had to head outdoors to enjoy the fabulous weather. As such,we went for our first picnic.We brought picnic mat, some home cooked fried rice and curry.YP brought her MAC along to play some Joshua Bell music.We happily lounged under a shady tree on the campus and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon.CS and me dozed off after attempting to read our books while YP was busy working on her work.Ooohhh....I love having picnic and spending my time like this. This indeed is simple life pleasure.I want to do more of this!A picture of me feeling really please of myself during the picnic and after a run along Riverside Park before that..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oH didn't know you love the sun too! The sundress on the nxt post looks good!