Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Plus 1 again!Surprise Surprise



So I am officially one year older on June 11th!!
BB made a video for me.Guess what's my initial reaction.
Me: Hey how come you put in all the fat and ugly pictures ??
BB: Hahah...Now it proved that I did not go by looks
Me: The video is not accurate. We had a longer history than that and they are not in chronological order...
BB: hahah,hey i can't put everything in lah..the file is too big to send over to you
Me: We definitely went more places than that..and also resolution very bad
BB: You come back and I show u the one on desktop
Me: And the words disappear too fast, I can't see some of them
BB: Mmmm....

Of course I ended off something nice..but not that nice as well
Me: Thanks anyway babyface...really appreciate it....though i think u copy my idea of doing a scrapbook for you on your birthday except yours is digital. ( competitive side of me emerging)
BB: Sigz.

hahah, can't believe I am so anal and notice so many things about the video. Actually, I am very thankful for this video because BB usually would not do such "creative" stuff so I really appreciate him for making an attempt amidst his busy schedule.As such, my acts of appreciation are:
WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO FOR 15 TIMES CONSECUTIVELY
REPEATING THE LAST PART OF THE VIDEO WITH THE SONG "AFTER ALL" FOR 20 TIMES
TEARING AND USING UP TISSUE PAPER WHEN I THINK OUR JOURNEY WAS EXACTLY WHAT " AFTER ALL DESCIBE"
SEND HIM MULITPLE EMAILS AND BOMB HIM WITH MY SUDDEN SURGE OF APPRECIATION AND FEELINGS AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO



And then, my friends gave me a surprise birthday celebration. I am so terribly touched and it really surprise me coz since young, I always prefer to be low key about birthday celebration. I had this weird phobia of people singing birthday song for me and hate to be the center of attention. So when I stepped into the room without realising anything, I was so surprise that I was almost speechless. Felt almost like a celebrity!Watch this video:
I just keep rattling on nonsensical stuff,mentioning how well Erica has lied through the entire thing.( Erica and I were suppose to just have a dinner plan together and she even made me dressed up. I guess I blend in with the hawai theme in the end. Notice how dark I am now...super duper hot now..39-40 degrees celsius )
I am so thankful that my friends made an effort to spend time to come up with a mini party for me. Totally unxpected!!And all the efforts in making the decoration,ripping my facebook profile picture, flowers, ballons, good spread of food and drinks and baking my first personal cake!!Seriously, I am almost move to tears!!Nobody has baked a cake for me before. And Vera took 6 hours to bake that super duper delicious cake. I am seriously touched.
Thank you my dear friends. You guyz had made such a memorable birthday for me this year. The past year has been rough but you guyz have been such a good support. I am so thankfulthat I met you all!!
More pictures here

6 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Happy Birthday!:)

Anonymous said...

Dear TOO TOO!! Happy Belated Birthday. I'm so sorry I didn't email you on time and will make it up to you when you are back. I'm glad that you had a wonderful birthday surprise by your NYC friends and you looked.. Hhhhoooot in that low-cut sundress!! Hahaha! Hey, really miss you especially after I saw your video... Have so much to catch up with you when you are back..Have a God blessed 27! Big Tight HUg! =)

Zealous said...

Thanks Yvonne and Sisi..
Sisi,doesn't that room remind you of times when we work together and fun we had ?
Raine

Anonymous said...

Haha.. It does bear some resemblance...We've gotta move on with times..make progress...and contribute in greater ways now. Hang on there ya..and.. Am I hearing you in an accent now.. Seems like it..Haha..Jia Kan Tang ah!

Susan said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday! I was in Sydney on hols, no internet access lah... sorry sorry...
Happy Belated Birthday! Looked like you had a good time!!
Can't wait to see you when you are back!

Anonymous said...

Sorry i'm late. Happy Belated Hatchday! Nice dress there!