Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are united as one!


We are a team and the best partners!Thanks for being an awesome man of god!I can shoulder all your burdens through Christ!

Today's reflection on marriage refreshed on how I can serve and love BB more. I thought these 3 questions are good reminders for the wives:

1. What did I love about my husband when we meet?
My answer:
His steadfastness
HIs honesty
His integrity
His generosity
His patience
His gentleness
His compassion
His openess
His adventurous
His determination
His humility
( Wohoho.coming up with this list is effortless, BB)

2. When will I make time for him today?
Through prayers in devotionals

3.How can I show him that I love him?

By being a very good active listener ( WIP)
Be always encouraging and supportive in all things
Cook nice meals
Build a warm and organized home for him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wrote down a list like that i think the 2nd yr we were together. Hmm i think we should write another one to see now 11 yrs later, if it's still the same! heh.