Tuesday, March 07, 2006

As I chanced upon yo

As I chanced upon you that night,
Behold , you are a beautiful creation of god
Caring and gentle, you cushion my sadness
Dearest to my heart where your name shall stay
Ever and never will I
Find someone else,
Greater and wonderful just like you.
Happiness is all I want to give to you,
Ignite the joy that comes from heaven.
Jotting my little sweet thoughts for you,
Keep my mind heart ,spirit and
Love to be pure and faithful.
Merrily merrily merrily;
Never and ever will I change.
Only one will
Perpetuate forever,
Quiescent and unchangable
Ronald is thy thee.
Selfless and unconditional
That’s my love I declared
Unity usurp my heart string to yours
Votary is my name
With angels and fairies hand in hand
Xilarating my love to you day by day
Your soul is now I feel all the time
Zoe and Zealous is my love.

Raine
3 March 2006

No comments: