Friday, March 17, 2006

so many praises

praise the lord that frances got a new job at the top banks.god is so faithful to those who are righteousness.i feel so happy for her. that will eb a good testimony to share.

another thing to give thanks to the lord is that he hooked me up with a fantastic photographer-Nickgoh who is so sincere and patient in his services. He is so genuine and professional in his consultation.He is like a fren who offers me lots of advice even though this will be the first time we are meeting. I thank god for that.
I just spend my last three hour in the word...looking through some bible study notes which i got from the net that touches on JOB:How to suffer....awesome book of teaching which depicts that god never abandons one in the midst of suffering and that suffering is not necessarily due to personal sin of one suffering.i always feel so good when i spend some quiet time with him. sometimes i really wish i can indulge my whole day worshipping him....studying his word

lately,i hv been caught up with too many earthly worries and desires which has robbed my time away from him........is reallie hard when your schedule is rush and tight and somehow it seemed so difficult to squeezze some time for the word..because by the time you finish everything, you are usually tired...:P
anyway....just feel that is good to pause for a while and take a break....schdeule your tasks and timeline and of course keeping a check list that you always have the time for the word....That is very important.

I just made a prayer list(like carolyn) in order to make my prayers focus and not to miss out praying for anyone i love and care:

Monday:Ronald
Tuesday:Dad
Wednesday:Dallas
Thursday:Ronald'sDad and Mum
Friday:Ronald's sisters
Saturday:Extended Family
Sunday :Friends

I know god i have always so many desires and worries but i know lord...you said that we should cast all our cares upon you and not worry about tommorow. Ask and you shall receive. Recently, my heart is burning with these desires...i thought of pening them down:
-job in shichida;my calling in teacching
-missionary trip -3 weeks at the end of this year
-my rom
-my perfect wedding
-my classes
-my future studies
-my children's ministry:teaching in sunday's schools
They keep ringing in my head.

Sometimes i feel there are so many thoughts going through my head a day. I need to be less nervous the several tasks i need to to handle. i think i shall be firm on fixing a day for exercising....definitely good for the emotional and physical health.Many a times you will feel abit roller coaster in your emotion.Inevitable.....sometimes i wonder how come i hv so much energgy at work...in classes...and when comes back home i am dead like a pig...dun wish to think dun wish to do anything...
i thank god that he may have given me what he wants me to do but i will continue to pray for his gifts to be bestowed upon me..

my life each day lives with the principal of doing my very best of what is being assigned to me,be happy and positive and that is why i think time seemed to pass rather easily and yet quckly but yet there are times when my inner soul yearns for spiritual food and i begin to reflect..that's when human desires start to come in..you begin to start to feel discontented and yearn for more.Begin to ask " Why don't I,what if,maybe i can do these...?"Suddenly all the peace break out and i feel like just not reflecting...

I love to write ,i realise ,i love arts and music but yet i am not the very extreme kind...

I do not really know what this entry is about

just some random array of thoughts.....

i prayy that god will guide me to his will in my life

No comments: