Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hectic day

I have a hectic day today. Waking up early in the morning to prepare food for the party. I feel good to contibute and share to other people.Though i was tired but doing my part keeps my spiriy high. I thank god for a wonderful event today. Everybody kinda of enjoys themselves at the lunch and they got into the frenzy mood today that they kept taking photos. It is good that everyone tries to mingle with each other.
I keep thanking god that i have such wonderful collegues and i realise they are a whole lot bunch of fun people to hang out with. we are able to have the same interest on off days and most important we can hang out on off days.Thank god for such wonderful gift.
It was a hectic day. We have fun exchanging our clothes and after that i went out and meet hoon and the rest of them . have fun listening to weiling's story. Well i reallie appreciate my every enounter i have with my friends in my life.
Back home after all the adrenaline rush, I can finally pause and reflect for the day. I like it,i like medidating on the word. I miss having some quiet time with the lord and i cannot wait to talk to him about my life.Lord i pray that you will continue to bless me with a wonderful life which is fulfillinf and happy and healthy

No comments: