Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what i want to do for hubby

what is the feeling of truely falling in love with someone?I think you will think of him every minute ,every second and you will like to share whatever you have with him. I want to thank hoon for giving me a spa treat today which comprised aof an hour lympahtic massage. I did not hink the therapist did a wonderful job but i was totaly relaxed after the hot steam bath and shower. It suddenly made me realised that i have to start to do some detox once in a while and is good for me to indulge some massages sometimes.

i begin to think of babyface and i was wondering of how to make him feel relaxed in his job in the future.. You need a break in a high performing job and definitely in order to maintain good health, you must eat well, work out and maintain a heathy mindset.

While sitting on the couch, i begin to imagine that i will try to create a relaxing home for my hubby next time, with essential oils burning,aromatherapy and some massage gel to give his stressful mind and body relax. I need to take care of his diet,making sure that he eats healthily especially vegetables ,fruits which will boost immunity system .I will also make lots of fruit juices for him to drink. It is important to eat healthily. if possible herbal tonics as well.Once in a blue moon,we will go for some spa treatment together. it is important to eat healthily and be happy.
from now on, i hv to start to get myself fit. Therapist said that i hv weak digestive system and have slight constipation which is true. My bowels are not that good and i have been having diarrhoea since the begiining of this year. My weight has alarming dropped to 48kg,my lowest record in my entire 24 years.
i feel worried but yet thank god that he may want me to look better during my ROM. And unexpectedly,god blessed me with many gifts which hoon has blessed me with. Free Diamond peeling and another body massage. Thank god for all these and a wonderful fren like HOON!!!

No comments: