Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my greater mission

i love people who are sincere,who are true from the bottom from the heart,no pretendence,no motives,be open ,be kind and truthful...how many can we find on our life journey? i want to treasure those who meant a lot to me, those whom i can build long term relationships,those who you know will stand by you. i want to be a comfort for my loves one around.I want to give, i do not yearn to receive. Giving is such a joyous thing to do. giving to people who needs my help,giving and a small act of kindness who will brighten up people 's life. i love to see smile, to see self assurance,to see confidence in people's life, to see that they are being loved,to see that they are are appreciated,to want to let them know their feelings are being acknowledge.
I love children.their innocence, their non-pretendence, their little small hearts, their carefreeness,their kindness.i love them. i want to work with them. i want to help the poor and misfortunate children around the world.It saddened me to see so many young ones are suffering from malnutrition,broken families,diseases,lord bless these little ones .Lord open up channels to help them.

No comments: