Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do what god want you to do

One good thing about the programmes over here,sermons from famous preachers such as Joyce Meyer,Benny Hinns are shown on the TV.

I have a great day started out by listening to such an encouraging one that i couldn't stop saying" halleluiah","Amen" all alone at home.

Meyer said that we had to enjoy living "TODAY" and stop worrying about TOMMOROW.What a basic truth and yet if you are not constantly reminded of that ,you will be easily enstrangled in the daily struggles. God will start releasing power onto you if you seek him and have him as your priority in life.Live by faith and not by sight.Do not be affected by the external cirumstances around you. Cast all your cares upon him coz he is almighty and in control.

Sometimes when people asked you this:" So what are you gonna do with this problem?"
"What are you gonna do after this job?"
"What are you gonna do after this breakup?"
"What are you gonna do if you dun get this promotion?"
"What are you gonna do now since you offended your boss,colleagues?"
So many ," What are you gonna do....?"


You know what, i do not know if this is true for you,but for me at times, i really have no idea on how to handle certain situations.I just have this quiet trust in my heart that my lord will take care of everything.I do not know what is lying ahead ,the uncertainties got me anxious at times,but i will just pray and let him know my worries,my anxiety and you know what,i do not know what i am gonna to do, but GOD will let me know what i am gonna do!!
Amen!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Hi raine!!!

Missed ya!!! I'm here to leave a comment to show tt... well.. I'm here.

Such a cool life you'll be having over in the States!

Zealous said...

Hi jolene,
finally heard some news from you!!!I thought you have gone missing.Hope everything is well on your side as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Raine,

Amen to what you wrote. I was so encouraged. Take care.

~Joyce

Zealous said...

Joyce,
Thanks.how have you been?Which part of the states are you in now?

Grace said...

Hi raine,

jamie here using my sis account. it's been great reading your email. just to let you know that i will be praying for God to show you what area of ministry to go into. will write u a long email soon! God bless!