Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend sum up

This weekend was very fun and fulfilling. I learn that we have to step out and get to know people and constantly engaged ourselves in activities .If we constantly stayed at home,We can get quite down at times ,don't we? SO i thank god for all these wonderful mini discoveries we made.

Thursday:
Felt accomplished finishing my book on "Challenges dealing with difficult children in early childhood enviroment"At least, i felt updated despite not working now.Ron made my day by buying FLOWERSSSSSSSSSSSSS for me.Very thrilled coz i just mentioned to him that he has been getting less romantic recently.Anyway ,i am very amused that he bought Chrysanthemum despite knowing my favourite flowers.took a picture of the flowers and those he bought for me last year when i am here. The roses still look lovely. Chrysanthemum looked just like those found on the altars.
ANyway, another thing to be thrilled was i bought a book on" A tale of two city".trying to know more on London and French revolution now since we are heading to the cities.

Friday:
Went out to have Mexican food with Kelvin,his brother from NYC and Miruim and Jesse from Eucardo.Still feel a bit edgy about meeting people but tries to make conversation despite that and it turns out Jesse is a very funny man and Mirium has very nice disposition.

Saturday,
Very happy. I am in high spirits whole day. mainly, i finally try golfing.Took my first lesson from Ron in the driving range.It was terribly hot but i enjoyed the game. It required lots of focus and yet you cannot be too rigid about it.Simply relaxed and made the swing. Ron said I was pretty good for the first time.Yeah!!!Because i hit most of the balls .I observed and try to learn the techniques.I think when i am back from London ,i will take up professional lessons.
Guess what, came back and rest. At about 5pm, we hit off to the golf course with kelvin and gang.Gosh, this excites me even more. I reallie love walking at the golf course coz is so peaceful. And golf in way is a very individual game.You have full control of very stroke you make

Sunday:
Attended a BBQ held by the Christian Business Fellowship In Fuqua.Signed up myself in the weekly woman's bible study group. I am very thrilled to be in fellowship with them and there i made a korean fren who was a first year.And i gave so much advice to her regarding my stay so far.i never thought i can be an encouragement to others since i am trying to adjust myself to a new enviroment now.Thank god for using me .

No comments: