Sunday, March 04, 2007

BB's Birthday

When you are seeing each other everyday, there is no way you can lose sight of each other when every single event in your life is so closely related. I felt i can hardly move myself out of Ron's sight to get a pressie for his birthday. I felt so bad . Maybe we share the same car and there is no way you can move around over here without a car. I hv been thinking of what to get for his birthday this year and arranging some surprises since this is his first birthday to be spent as a couple.Cupcakes was the initial idea but i dismissed that since I sucked at baking. And guess what, today, when we gathered for a CNY gathering,his fren's wife baked him some cupcakes and we sang him a birthday song. Then he said," it has been a long time since i hv blowed candles and have a cake." gosh...can you imagine how bad I felt???I wish i had just baked the cupcakes ....I reallie wish...
i hope he will like what i get for him..I will pass him the pressie when the clock struck twelve tonight.



No comments: