Sunday, March 04, 2007

O Lovely Spring is here!

I know is crazy. I have been late in my entry again and here I am trying to summarise all the various events which had been going on for the past few weeks.

Spring is definitely coming. You can literally feel it. Is interesting how you just instinctly know it. the weather just suddenly get warmer, you can hear birds chirping once you wake up . And if you started realising that the cherry blossoms are blooming, that will definitely add a big smile on your face. Gosh, Spring= Happy!!Everyone started to dress in bright colours too!And is also a great time for outdoors!My first picnic of the season!

2 comments:

Jemej said...

I say it's a start of good training to parenthood! All the kids look so adorable!! :)

Zealous said...

heheh they are very adorable. I see that you are playing a very good wify role. Are you getting ready to be a mummy soon too?