Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kids Part 1


This is one of my first entry of the series on children. Well, my last conversation with carolyn on phone was pretty interesting. She was telling me how god was in the process of moulding me to become a mother and then shared her BIG PLAN in FALLS with me.I told her about the recent events which evolved around me and BB.Too many kids!!!Too many fun with them!! They glued to us like a sticky bug that their daddies and mummies love to have us around. Just because they can take a break while the children were busy climbing all over us. " Uncle Ronald , Auntie Raine, what's this ? what's that? " Our heads were all fried by them!!

They were whole lot of fun yah and all the mummies and daddies said Ronald and I were ready to become parents. Geez...can you believe this, we din get this from our parents but we get this from our friends while we were overseas??/Man, is this a calling? I let god decide.

No comments: