Thursday, March 22, 2007

INFJ

Guess one could change over time, my Myers-Briggs test was so different from what i took 10 years ago. I was a ENFP last time but now i am a INFJ now!!!Wah...i couldn't believe it which means I am an Introvert,Intutive, Feeling and Judging now!!!Taking some time to process the analysis, I guess I could find some answers to why some people said i am complicated like in thoughts and expressions and they said they did not understand what i am talking when i tried to explain my thoughts process on certain issues...Hahaha. some even commented I seemed to be living in an alternative world..which i found myself not hahahah. Now after reading this ..i finally could put a more concrete explanation to this. But don't play play huh, people who shared the same INFJ traits like me are Gandi , Mother teresa ,Martin Luther King..
My dear friends, check out the analysis below and tell me if this is true to me

Another thing to share and rejoice is that i am pursuing something which is equivalent to what i should be doing according to the Myers Test!!!Hahahah, two days ago, I received the good news from BB that I got accepted into my grad school.I am in heavens..is one step towards my dream. I am definitely going to make use of this opportunity to be involved with the research work and helped the world's less privileged children.Is not going to be easy...but I will perservere.

Right now, I need to source for more financial aid and scholarships and beginning to prepare myself to work and study at the same time.Busy Busy Busy...besides this, I am now in SIngapore for a month preparing for the BIG DAY and most importantly helping my beloved cousin who is down with cancer. Please help me pray for her that she can overcome this trial soon.

Promise more updates soon.

Results of the test

You can also take the test here if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a qualified type professional, most practitioners agree that your type pattern does not change. You may mature, but your basic pattern remains the same throughout the course of your life. What WILL change are a) your circumstances; b) your self-awareness; c) the way you interact with the "test" each time you take it.

So the upshot is that it's not about the "test" per se; it's about the model (Carl Jung's theory of psychological types) that INFORMS the assessment which is important. The assessment is reported to be at best accurate 70-75% of the time, so it's not a good idea to rely on it for foolproof reporting. (And I'm talking about the bonafide MBTI, not the freebies and cheap knock-offs that aren't validated at all -- NOBODY knows how accurate those pieces of junk might be.)

Zealous said...

hi thanks for dropping by.This is definitely not the bonafide MBTI test. The one which I took years ago are the authentic one!!!But i guess sometimes there is no harm just taking these tests for fun.What you said definitely made sense!! Are you into pyschological testing and research? Probably you could leave your blog link next time?:)