Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A blasting start to the week

Thank god that he has led me to a great fellowship group at the church. Attended my first meeting and it was awesome .Studied the gospel of John 1 and learned so much.is always good to come together to study the word.I never felt so comfortable in a group and praying aloud. This week started off with lots of activities .Fulfiling. Attended my first BSF on Monday(yes quite involved in bible studies over here as I think this is a good time to reflect and study the word) and was totally inspired and motivated. Having a woman bible studies fellowship is good and this allows me to keep on going even when I move back to Carolina and hopefully by the seventh year, I will complete my studies.

And not forgetting i started my Japanese class ( or maybe a refresher for me ) at LBS today. Silly me try to sign up the Intermediate which is too advance for me.Well make a couple of good friends which added on to my social circle.

Praying hard for the volunteering work which i am going to do at Tumbletots tommorow.Hopefully I will be able to get involved in some interesting work. Sadly, the Hampstead branch has replied and said they will not be hiring at this branch and this means I will not be able to earn some extra income. Probably i should just give up the idea of working and just enjoy my stay over here.

No comments: