Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend Retreat Part II

My fellowship grp leader .she is a real cool babe. I learn so much from her and husband. SHe is so confident and mature. I am glad i am with them .
Sunday school gang excluding EJ. I am gg to start helping out the next following week and i was totally thrilled to be able to serve. I am glad that things work out. I am very thankful that i got to know them better during this retreat.
Min, the ever sassy babe from malaysia but has been in Uk for the past ten years. Linguist and a talented gal, she is one with interesting personality whom most guys will find it attractive yet too hard to deal with
Mel , the financial controller of the church
Out in the field to hv some fun with football and fresbie
And i want to join in as well.... My name is Joel and I am 2.5 years old
My name is Talia and I am only 18mths
I am wondering what is this big sister doing over here
Joel is blocking my view... he wants to join in the fun as well
Now i Have a better view.geez:)


No comments: